You should have come here from Michelle’s blog, welcome!
We’re so excited to be here today, because it’s time to BEAT THE WINTER BLUES with a blog hop, celebrating a huge sale at one of our favorite online crafty retailers on etsy, a2z Scrapbooking .
Their Sale section is jam-packed full of Hero Arts items that are 50% off!!
As if that’s not enough, we have an extra discount code for an extra 20% off your entire purchase!!!
So hop along with us today (February 21st), to see some fantastic, inspirational projects made using products you’ll find in the a2z Sale Section!
Be sure to comment on each of the blogs, “LIKE” our Facebook page, and enter below using the Rafflecopter widget, to increase your chances of winning a gift certificate of $25.00!!! You have until February 28th midnight, to comment and get extra entries via rafflecopter.
Now that’s sure to beat those wintery blues!
Here is the list of Hoppers! If you get lost along the way or encounter a broken link, please come back here for the full list!
Lisa Hey, that’s me! 🙂
Here’s the card I made for today.
Using the great Hero Arts “World for Taking” stamp, and creating my own background on watercolor paper. Had so much fun. And that stamp embosses beautifully. A little twine to wrap it up and it’s ready for an envelope.
Please note the terms and conditions:
- Minimum purchase of $25.00 in order to receive the 20% off. (no minimum purchase required to receive the original 50% off discount)
- The code A2ZHop20 will be good for February 21-28
- If you spend $50.00 or more, you will also get a free gift with your purchase!!!
- You have until Midnight February 28th to enter via the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners will be drawn randomly and will be contacted via email, by March 5th.
- Please ensure you leave a current email address with your entry, so that we can contact you! Be sure to check your email, to see if you’ve won!
- Any winners who are contacted, but who do not reply with their full details (so we can organize their prize) by March 10th, will forfeit their prize and new winners will be drawn.
Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy the hop!
Make sure to go to the next stop, Christine, for even more fun!
christine goudie says
new follower,,:) thanks for sharing projects, very nice…:)
Great stamp and wonderful card
beautiful watercolor look!
Elizabeth Campau says
Thanks so much for joining us on the blog hop.! I love the saying on your card and the green watercolor is a perfect fit! It has such a great earthy feel!
Karen L K says
A nice card and great background color choice for the stamp you used.