I’m thrilled to have joined a new design team. For the awesome a2zscrapbooking shop. Here’s a little sneak peak of what I’ve made as a little welcome card. Please go to their great blog and check us out. I think you’ll be very happy with what you see.
I was thrilled to be able to use this “new to me” starburst stamp in today’s challenge. I’d been wanting to try an acetate card, and decided this stamp would make it happen.
- Don’t use your stickiest adhesive here. I love my ATG gun, LOVE it. It’s such a strong adhesive though that if the card stock even touches the acetate, it’s DOWN. And if you don’t have it in the proper position, you’re not going to be happy. (ask me how I know…) So I switched to a regular tape runner. Worked perfectly.
- Use your stampamajig! Oh my gosh, when I figured this out, I monkey clapped like Julie Ebersole! Just place your acetate card in the corner of the ‘jig, then place that corner of the card stock down first. The rest falls into place perfectly. (Read the following in a sing-songy voice.) It is awesome!!!
Using the great Hero Arts “World for Taking” stamp, and creating my own background on watercolor paper. Had so much fun. And that stamp embosses beautifully. A little twine to wrap it up and it’s ready for an envelope.
- Minimum purchase of $25.00 in order to receive the 20% off. (no minimum purchase required to receive the original 50% off discount)
- The code A2ZHop20 will be good for February 21-28
- If you spend $50.00 or more, you will also get a free gift with your purchase!!!
- You have until Midnight February 28th to enter via the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners will be drawn randomly and will be contacted via email, by March 5th.
- Please ensure you leave a current email address with your entry, so that we can contact you! Be sure to check your email, to see if you’ve won!
- Any winners who are contacted, but who do not reply with their full details (so we can organize their prize) by March 10th, will forfeit their prize and new winners will be drawn.
Here’s a sneak peek of my project:
Go over to A Blog Named Hero to check out the full card. I loved making it. Such fun products to use.
Edited to add: I got a Heroine badge for this card. Entered it in a challenge on A Blog Named Hero. You can see my badge over to the left. How fun!
Here’s what I made with it: