My sister was here this past weekend. We went to Costco. That meant we got the Costco size of the following:
- Cherries (finished them yesterday)
- Strawberries (finished them today)
- Blackberries (just a handful left)
- Plums (just two left, will eat those tonight)
- Blueberries (a LOT left, how can I eat all of these?)
So… I made blueberry muffins tonight.
And the best part is that they freeze well. I’ll put them on a cookie sheet, freeze them overnight, and in the morning, I’ll put them in a freezer bag. That’s called flash freezing. If I were to just put them in a freezer bag and freeze them that way, they might get stuck together, which makes it difficult for thawing just one.